Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Emerald Multiplayer (Quetzal) GBA Rom
- Creator: TenmaRH
- Version: Alpha 0.7
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: May 31, 2023
Pokemon Quetzal (Emerald Multiplayer) is a GBA ROM Hack by TenmaRH based on Pokemon Emerald. It was last updated on May 31, 2023.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter.
Pokemon Emerald Multiplayer is a multiplayer version of the good old Pokemon Emerald. You can choose from 44 starters. You can also challenge your friends for a Pokemon battle!
- Multiplayer (local and online) support for 1 to 4 people
- Following Pokemon
- You can choose between 44 different starters
- You can choose the number of Pokémon accompanying you (0-6).
- Choose between 6 playable characters: Brendan, May, Gold, Red, Ash, and Gloria + 7 more characters added in v0.6.4 (Elio, Lucas, Rei, Steven, Rocket Grunt, Magma Grunt & Victor)
- Individual, double, and multiple combats against other players from anywhere
- Trades with other players from anywhere
- Battle in co-op mode (battle together against the other trainers in double battles)
- Spectator mode: you can watch the game with other players (and fight alongside them)
- All 1-3 gen pokemon are obtainable without the need to trade with other games (including legendaries)
- Use HMs outside battle without having to learn them
- Customizable shiny rate
- Added Generation 9
- The legendaries are HIDDEN, once you find, defeat, or capture them they will appear in the Snorlax cave.
- To go from the old version to this open PC and save the game (menu start) in the Pokemon center.
- Chase and Elaine appear as playable characters but cannot be selected (bad animations).
- There are new legendaries hidden in the game, join our Discord, and if you find the most legends a mod will give you a prize.
- The game may have a big bug so make backup copies.
- Scheduled transformation from fused Necrozma to ultra Necrozma
- All legendaries (1 gen to 8 gen) can now be captured in normal mode (except Arceus)
- New HIDDEN legendaries in the game:
- Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus (still can’t transform)
- Glastrier, Spectrier, Calyrex (still can’t get the item to fuse them in normal mode)
- Regieleki, Regidrago and Regigigas
- Some hidden legendary Pokemon changed their location and requirements
- When merging Pokemon they didn’t forget characteristic attacks (calyrex is still bad)
- Fused Necrozma did not learn signature attacks
- Move Z from Ultra Necrozma froze your game
- New legendary HIDDEN in the game:
- Type Null (can’t get discs yet).
- Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Stakataka, Blacephalon, Poipole.
- Necrozma (items to smelt are not obtainable yet).
- Magearna (this is also the original form).
- Zarude (this is also a given form).
- Cosmoem evolves into solgaleo and lunala by evolution stones.
- Meltan evolves by level.
- When merging pokémon, the status change was not calculated.
- Rockruff’s normal ability bug when evolving into twilight form.
- Some conditions of legendary pokemon were wrong.
All credits: https://pastebin.com/ncvkGPQJ